Turn Your Camera Into Cash Today
HOUSTON CAMERA EXCHANGE HAS BEEN BUYING AND SELLING USED PHOTO EQUIPMENT FOR OVER 45 YEARS. WHY NOT TRADE IN YOUR OLD EQUIPMENT FOR A NEWER MODEL OR SELL WHAT YOU NO LONGER USE AND GET SOME EXTRA CASH IN YOUR POCKET.
ONLINE QUOTES ARE NOT AVAILABLE SATURDAY, SUNDAY OR HOLIDAYS
ITS EASY AS 1-2-3
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY... ALL QUOTES ARE PROVISIONAL UNTIL ITEMS ARE PHYSICALLY INSPECTED IN STORE
- FILL OUT THE ONLINE QUOTE FORM. TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE, THE CONDITION AND UPLOAD SOME PICS.
- WE WILL EMAIL YOU A PRELIMINARY QUOTE FOR YOUR GOODS.
- BRING IN YOUR ITEMS FOR INSPECTION. ONCE AN OFFER IS AGREED UPON, USE IT FOR TRADE, STORE CREDIT OR GET A CHECK ON THE SPOT!
LET’S GET STARTED!
TELL US WHAT YOU HAVE AND CONDITION BASED ON THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRY STANDARD GUIDELINES
- L – "Like New" 97-99% of NEW. Includes original box, instruction manual and all original accessories.
- E - "Excellent" 90-96% of original condition. Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. Glass very clean with no marks or haze.
- G – "Good" 80-89% of original condition. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item. May have small dents and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks, anomalies and/or blemishes that will not affect picture quality.
- B – "Bargain" 70-79% of original condition. Shows more than average wear for the age of the item. May have dents, dings and/or finish loss. Glass may have marks, anomalies and/or blemishes that should not affect picture quality.
- U – "Ugly" Very rough looking. Multiple impressions, dings or scratches, excessive finish loss on metal. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.
*NOTE: Used digital cameras with excessive shutter exposers, missing chargers or batteries may reduce value.
All Quotes are provisional based on condition as chosen by seller using guidelines listed above. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response to the Quote request. Once the items have been received in store inspected, and evaluated, we will issue an “Offer” for the equipment to be used toward a trade, store credit for future purchase, or receive a check.