Please contact the online sales team at 1-800-CAMERA-5 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for return. Prior authorization is required and a return number will be issued.
We do our best to ensure our used items are carefully graded and working. If your item is not functioning properly, used items may be returned within 30 days. Returned items must be shipped prepaid. Return shipping costs, at the same rate as the original shipping cost, will be credited if the item proves to be defective upon inspection.
If you purchased an item in error or changed your mind, contact us ASAP. If the item hasn’t shipped, we will void the transaction. If it has, you will be responsible for return shipment. As long as the item is returned in the same condition it was sold, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 7 days of receipt.
All returns and exchanges are subject to the following:
- USED items must be in the same condition as originally shipped along with any accessories included.
- Items that show signs of impact, water or sand damage will not be accepted.
- Items sold “AS-IS” are non-returnable.
- Returned items received after 30 days may not be accepted and are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. Items received past the 30 day allowance will be refunded in store credit.
- When preparing your item for shipping, make sure the item is securely packed using bubble wrap on all sides to avoid any damage in transit. If possible, please use the original shipping carton.
- Include a copy of your sales receipt with the items being returned circled and write the return authorization number issued by our online sales team on the receipt as well as the best phone number to reach you.
Return items to:
Houston Camera Exchange
Attention: Web Sales
5900 Richmond Ave.
Houston, TX 77057
Our sales department will contact you after receipt of your item to verify amount of refund and/or exchange.