Rode DeadCat GO Artificial Fur Wind Shield
The DeadCat GO is a furry wind cover for the VideoMic GO, designed for use in windy environments. Its artificial fur is specially designed so as to minimise wind noise while remaining acoustically transparent.
Notice regarding product availability
Items listed on the Houston Camera Exchange website are also available in the main brick and mortar store located at 5900 Richmond Ave., Houston TX 77057. Please be aware that although our inventory is automatically refreshed several times every hour, there is a possibility the item you are interested in may be sold in the store before you complete checkout. Adding an item your shopping cart does not place the item on hold in the main store. Should your item be sold in the main before your checkout is complete, you will be notified as soon as possible and your payment refunded. In many cases, we may have another comparable item that is not listed in the online store and you will be given the option to purchase it.
Houston Camera Exchange is one of the top dealers for Nikon, Canon, Sony and many others which allows us to occasionally offer pre-orders on items as they are announced. Pre-orders are filled on a first come, first ship basis. Orders placed online will be added to the same queue as the orders taken in physical store. You can be assured that you have the same chance to get it as soon as walk-in customers when it becomes available from our vendors.
Used items are based on equipment on condition. Only prices for items currently available for purchase are listed. For example; if two items show that are graded as EX and BGN, they are currently the only ones in stock, those will be the only prices and options that appear for purchase. Lower priced items will be listed first. If only one item is available, that will be the price shown. You can choose your condition in the drop-down menu. Price will automatically be adjusted.
How we grade used equipment
- L – "Like New" 97-99% of NEW. Includes original box and instruction.
- E - "Excellent" 90-96% of original condition. Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. Glass very clean.
- G – "Good" 80-89% of original condition. Shows moderate wear for the age of the item. May have small dents and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks, anomalies and/or blemishes that will not affect picture quality.
- B – "Bargain" 70-79% of original condition. Shows more than average wear for the age of the item. May have dents, dings and/or brassing and finish loss. Glass may hay have marks, anomalies and/or blemishes that should not affect picture quality.
- U – "Ugly" Very rough looking. Multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Glass will have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.